Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Dennis Rodman at ESPN ZONE

On sunday the 17th i decided to head down to the ESPN Zone at LA Live to attend the book signing for Dennis Rodmans new children's book titled Dennis the wild bull. When i had arrived there were only about 30 people in line. The staff that worked there had gone through the line and had told everyone that Dennis would only be signing his book and no memorabilia. I had taken a basketball with me just in case he would be signing stuff other than his book. here pictured is his book.
Here is his signature on the inside first page.
So the deal was i could get my basketball autographed only if i bought 2 more books at $20 a pop. I didnt want to leave empty handed so i bought a total of 3 books which he signed all three. Here is a pic of Rodman and i with my signed ball.




No comments:

Post a Comment