Monday, February 11, 2013

Lakers practice facility in El Segundo


i decided to head out to el segundo to check out the Lakers facility for the first time ever. i wasn't sure where i neede to stand or what time the Lakers were going to be done with practice. i spoke with the guard at the gate and he informed me of where and when to wait due to the practice session being closed to the public. the first person to sign for me was Earl Clark, my favorite Laker this year
Next up was Robert Sacre
coach Mike D'Antoni came out and signed for us, there was roughly about 15 people there at the facility looking for autographs.
Jim Buss signed and took photos
so here is the end result, i also got Darius Morris and Chris Duhon to sign my Spalding ball, but i had to run to my truck to charge my phone so i didn't get to take their photos. none of the starters signed for anyone, they would either honk or wave to us thats it. it was a little upsetting considering there was only a hand full of people there asking for autos. but for my first time being there i would say it was a success!




1 comment:

  1. Hey, do you happen to know how it is now? I’m hoping to take my son and hopefully get lucky with a couple of autographs. We are flying in to LA from Florida to watch the Dodgers wild card game .

    ReplyDelete